Default passwords and instructions for resetting them.
- Default password should be your 7 digit student ID number.
Problems Logging in:
- For password reset assistance contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or come to Dempsey 207 for assistance.
Change your own password (if logged into your account)
- Use this link for instructions on how to change your TitanApps email password https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?hl=en
- Default password should be in all capitals:
- the first two letters of your first name
- the first two letters of your last name
- the last four digits of your student ID number
- For First Time Users: Titan Web Login.
- For resets contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or come to Dempsey 207 for assistance.
- See: Setting up Automated Password Reset to make it easier on you if you forget your password.
NetID (Campus Computer logon):
- Default password is your 7 digit Titan ID number.
- For password resets, please visit the ACS Help Me and webpages. Also, you may contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or come to Dempsey 207 for assistance.
- Students can also get help from the Lab Consultants in Clow, Halsey, Polk, Radford, Sage, and Swart computer labs.
- For First Time Users and changing your password: NetID Password Change
- For additional instructions: Campus Computer Login
- contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or stop by Dempsey 207 for assistance.