Helpful Hints and Tips - TitanApps Filters
1. Click on the dropdown arrow next to the search box.
2. Type the filter criteria in the appropriate fields.
Note: You can run the search by selecting the magnified glass to see if the criteria is set correctly.
3. Select the Create filter with this search link in the bottom right corner of the box.
4. If you want to move the message out of the inbox select Skip the inbox (Archive it)
5. Then choose the appropriate option(s) below:
- Apply the label:
- Forward It
- Delete It
- Never send it to Spam
- Always mark it as important
- Never mark it as important
6. Select whether you would like to also apply the filters to the matching conversations that already exist in the account (this is optional)
7. Select the Create filter button.
1. Select the Settings gear in the top right corner of the window.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click on the Filters tab towards the top of the window.
Note: Click on the Create a new filter link if you need to create a new filter then follow the Search and filter instructions above.
4. A list of created filters will show.
5. To the right of the filter select edit or delete.
6. Make the necessary changes.