Information about site licensed software and purchasing information for non-site licensed software.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Office 2007/2010, Office 2008/2011 are covered by a campus site license. The versions of Office only include work-at-home rights. (Contact regarding work-at-home software.)
- Microsoft applications other than the operating system and Office are not covered by the campus site license and must be purchased from contract vendors by an individual department (see 'Other software' shown below). Also review the Microsoft Select Products that are available at very reasonable rates from the (WISC).
- SPSS for Windows is covered by a campus site license and includes work-at-home rights (Contact regarding work-at-home software). There are a limited number of SPSS for Mac licenses and they do not include work-at-home rights.
- Symantec AntiVirus is covered by a campus license and includes home-use rights. Please follow this link, Symantec Endpoint Protection, for home-use download.
- Adobe/Macromedia, Corel, Design Science, Filemaker, Nuance, Oracle, Parallels, Quark, Roxio, and Thomson Reuters (Endnote) are available at very reasonable rates from the (WISC).
- Other software must be purchased from contract vendors. Please follow this link, Software Vendors, to access a spreadsheet with vendor contact information. If the software isn't available from the listed vendors or the (WISC), please follow this link, Alternate Software Sources, for required instructions.