Information about site licensed software and purchasing information for non-site licensed software.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Office 2007/2010, Office 2008/2011 are covered by a campus site license. The versions of Office only include work-at-home rights. Contact regarding work-at-home software.
- Microsoft applications other than the operating system and Office are not covered by the campus site license and must be purchased from the contract vendor by the individual department.
- SPSS for Windows is covered by a campus site license and includes work-at-home rights. There are a limited number of SPSS for Mac licenses and they do not include work-at-home rights.
- Symantec AntiVirus is covered by a campus license and includes home-use rights.
- Adobe/Macromedia, Filemaker and some other applications are available at the most reasonable rate from the (WISC).
- Other software can be purchased from contract vendors.