Lab Consultant Description and Current Consultants
HELP WANTED - Computer Lab Consultants
We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2014 semester
A computer Lab Consultant supports students, faculty, and staff by assisting them in the use of computers, software, and equipment in the general access Computer Labs found on the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh campus.
* All majors are encouraged to apply (including Computer Science, MIS, and Education) -or- those students with previous job related computer experience or related education.
* Good communication/interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Interest and ability in working with people and helping them with computer-related questions and problems.
* Good knowledge of: Microsoft Office (especially Word), Web browsing, and E-Mail. Macintosh experience is a plus.
Fill out the ON-LINE application at https://www.uwosh.edu/itstudentapp You may e-mail the Computer Lab Manager (Jerry Jacklin) at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know that you have filled out an application.
NOTE: We can only consider students who will receive Work Study.
Lab Manager's Assistant