Opportunities and Employment
Summer Employment Opportunities
UW Oshkosh Faculty and Staff: Teaching a summer course
PreCollege Programs seeks to hire faculty and/or staff each year to teach a summer course(s) for one or more programs. If you enjoy working with multicultural and disadvantaged middle and high school students and desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our youth, please contact Guadalupe Salinas, PreCollege
Programs coordinator, to discuss the opportunities and requirements for teaching this summer, at (920) 424-2459.
UW Oshkosh Students
PreCollege Programs is seeking to hire UW Oshkosh students each year to work as a chaperone/tutor with multicultural and disadvantaged middle and high schools students in one or more summer programs. Please contact Guadalupe Salinas, PreCollege Programs coordinator, at (920) 424-2459 to discuss the opportunities and eligibility criteria.
CASD assists students in exploring a wide range of opportunities throughout the year. The services include:
- Facilitating the placement of students in internship sites.
- Disseminating information on scholarship opportunities and helping students with the application process.
- Assisting students in exploring graduate school opportunities.
- Providing counseling for career and life planning.
- Disseminating information on position announcements and helping students with resume writing and job finding skills.
In addition, CASD offers series of annual educational and informational workshops and events focused on exploring new educational and career opportunities, skills in enhancing academic performance, and financing higher education. The services include:
- Graduate and professional school opportunities
If you have any questions about any of the above, please contact Abbas Yaghmaian at (920) 424-3080 or stop by his office in Campus Center for Equity and Diversity, Room 120C.