American Indian Student Services at UW Oshkosh
The Division of Academic Support of Inclusive Excellence at UW Oshkosh offers student services for Native American students.
The mission of the American Indian Student Services (AISS) at UW Oshkosh is to provide academic support, cultural understanding and academic guidance and counseling referrals for American Indian Students. The AISS is responsible for providing programs and services that support persistence, retention and graduation for American Indian students. The AISS also assists with college transition issues unique to American Indian students.
- Tutoring and study groups
- Connection to student organizations
- Assistance finding scholarships, internships and grants
- Student advocacy and assistance
- One-on-one cultural support and guidance
- Campus/community events and activities
- Leadership and professional development
- Mentorship opportunities