Lawton Undergraduate Minority Retention Grant
- Must have completed at least 24 credits.
- Must be a full-time student at UW Oshkosh (special students and students working towards a second undergraduate degree are not eligible).
- Must be enrolled in and complete at least 24 credits per academic year.
- Must be African American, Hispanic/Latino/a, Native American, or Southeast Asian (Cambodian, Laotian, Vietnamese, Hmong).
- Must be in good academic standing (earned minimum of a 2.0 official UW Oshkosh cumulative grade point average). To be eligible for renewal, student must be in good academic standing and making satisfactory academic progress (must show progression towards degree and improvement in GPA).
- Must be a United States citizen or have permanent resident status.
- Must be a Wisconsin resident (Minnesota reciprocity students are not eligible).
- Must demonstrate financial need via FAFSA application.
To apply online, CLICK HERE!
To print and complete a LUMRG paper application:
Please return completed LUMRG paper applications to the Campus Center for Equity and Diversity, Room 120A at 717 W. Irving Avenue.
LUMRG applications are due MARCH 15, 2014.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 424-3081.