Personal tools
You are here: Home Forms Reimbursement Forms Approved Off-Campus Food Vendors

Approved Off-Campus Food Vendors

Food Vendors that are contracted with UW-Oshkosh and a few will accept the meal requisition as payment, the vendor will send receipt to Administrative Services, and Administrative Services will pay but only those listed on the form that state will accept meal req as payment. Otherwise, student or advisor pays and will be reimbursed on the direct payment request form.

Use of Off-Campus Providers 4-24-2013-1.pdf — PDF document, 153Kb

Document Actions